Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week 22 Weigh-in Result...and upped summer goal

I weighed in a day early this week due to going to what will certainly be a boozy dinner party tonight with very good desserts (Italian Chef!).   and I HAVE LOST 4LBS!!!  WOOHOO!!! 

This puts me at having lost 3.5st in 5 months :-))))))))))  So, I have reset my summer/holiday goal back to the original 56lbs (4st) ... I have 7lbs to get there and 4 more WI's ...  I see a victory mirage on the horizon if i can stick with it :-) 

Also this means that I am only 1lb away from getting to my 1/4 goal and that weekend away to the spa with some friends ...

cant be bad! x

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Your photos are an inspiration! Enjoy tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww thank you :-))) ..

    I plan to post more pics in the next couple of weeks as the last ones were taken 1 stone ago lol..

    hope you're having a great weekend and thanks so much for taking the time to comment, its always nice to know that my random struggles might help someone else get to where they want to be :-)

    angela xx

    ReplyDelete