Saturday, May 22, 2010

the night before...

before my WI result that is lol.. the one that decides who the winner of the first week of my challenge with Mel is ... but since Mel has lost 8lbs today (yep that's an 8!) I have already conceded defeat lol...  I have little chance of getting even half that number tomorrow .. but hey, as long as its a loss of any number i'll take it! :-))

The last few days have been a bit of a struggle, my mum has been visiting and so my routine has been a bit all over the place and eating out has been the norm.. its difficult to point that sometimes :-(  on top of that i've not managed to get the the gym at all this week and have had less pool time too so my ap's are about 10pts shy of a normal week...

oh well, the good side is that even with people staying and the odd weather and all sorts of other little odd bits this week I still feel totally in control and havent gone over points or eaten anything really silly ...  

this lark really is a week to week challenge even without a fun one to play with .. and all things considered, and no matter what my wi result tomorrow.. in the bigger picture stakes I call this week a WIN! ...

hope you had one too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment