Monday, March 01, 2010

It's a Wrap! ...


Well, unless it's a Weight Watchers Wrap.. you can keep those 'orrible things :-( Dry, too thick and break when you roll them... must try harder WW. 'tut tut'

Boring subject maybe, but i have started to love wraps for lunch, and they have really helped my cut down on eating so much cheese and mayo & I even got wholemeal ones the last couple of weeks to help earn my halo polish!
But, i am starting to run out of ideas of what to put in them... must do some googling :-)
the last 2 days have been great food wise, I am going out tonight to a party for a friends big work promotion - getting promoted then going out boozing on a week night.. mmm Okay! lol - and even after i have dinner i'll have 11 points left for booze and nibbles.
my exercise plan for this week started today with swimming 94 lengths (did 80 last wed, and 90 on friday, so really happy with my progress!), and i plan to do 97 on Wed night, and hit the big 100 on friday night.. and i might just head to the gym for a bit of weights on sat night if i am still upright by then *grin*
on a side note, just wanted to say how proud I am of my hubby, David, he has been a huge help to me by sticking with the healthy eating and exercise too, and he has lost 9lbs in the last 6 weeks, so YAY! to that :-)
I am going to post a new pic of us both in a couple of weeks and hopefully see the differences ...

No comments:

Post a Comment