Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 14 Weigh-in Results...

Well, I can at least report a loss again this week after last week's STS ...
1lb off.. making for a total of 33lbs :-) 

This means that I am looking at another week before I get to that elusive 10%.. My body is determined to hang on to that .. i'll at least give it 11 out of 10 for effort LMAO!!

This means that I have 12 WI's left before my holiday and still have 23lbs left to lose to reach my summer mini goal - as it seems my weight loss has finally slowed down I doubt that I will make that in time for my holiday.  I'll give it my best shot and admit that I will be disapointed if I don't make it, but at the same time even if I don't get to the 4st off mark I will still have made a pretty serious dent in the numbers which is great!

I am not measuring my success on the whims of the scales alone, I am much fitter, stronger and happier and those are the real victories!

No comments:

Post a Comment